Buying Real Estate is serious business, whether it’s your first home, move-up home, or investment property. Because we are TheKeyFindersTeam, we each work in our strength zone. As such, a valued member of the Team is Stephanie Pierce, Buyer Specialist, who is just that – a specialist in working only with buyers, providing you undivided attention. Many agents try to wear multiple hats, but not with The KeyFindersTeam. We all work together, focusing on one area of the business as our specialty – thus providing our clients a higher standard of service & knowledge.
Stephanie has attended extensive training to become a Buyer Specialist and, over the last 5 years, has served more than 40 clients per year! She is the buyer’s expert and you want her to represent you (plus she is paid by the Seller, so there is no charge to you)!
Further, we bring a creative approach to buying, following our 3-C’s to Buying Real Estate process:
We are not “go and show” realtors. Why show you a home that you can’t afford or a home that doesn’t meet your needs? To avoid this, we request all Buyers complete a personal evaluation of their real estate wants and needs. Choosing the right home is more than the number of bedrooms – it’s about you and your lifestyle. Upon completion of this evaluation, our Buyer Specialist, Stephanie Pierce, will review your responses and customize the search process for YOU. To complete your personal homebuying evaluation, click here.
For investment property, identifying your goal in investing in real estate is critical. This will determine the type of property that will best meet your desires. To complete your personal investment evaluation, click here.
We see ourselves as partners in your search for real estate and our function is to guide and coach you through the process. The next step after your evaluation is to obtain financing. See the financing section for a list of our preferred lenders who can help determine your qualifications for a purchase quickly. Remember, what you qualify for and what you are comfortable spending may be two different things. Be comfortable in your note – we never want you to be house poor!
Coaching you through the home search by advising you on areas, pricing, condition, and trends is critical to assisting you in making your final decision. As your real estate professional, we define the reality of today’s real estate market and guide you throughout the entire process – all the way to handing you the keys to your new home! There are 8 major steps to buying a home:
- Making the Decision to Buy
- Hiring the best Realtor for YOU
- Securing Financing
- Finding the Right Home
- Making the Right Offer
- Performing Due Diligence
- Closing – Getting the Keys
- Protecting your Investment
Offering creativity in the search process, negotiations and addressing the 178 details of a real estate transaction is just one of our strong suits. It’s all about serving you to the best of our ability and working to get you the best deal, at the best price, and the best choice for you. Our creative approach is unique and rewarding to our buyers.
In Summary, at no cost to you, the Buyer, we provide you with:
- Homebuyer Handbook, worth $30.00, FREE for you.
- A selection of homes in MLS for you to shop. Choose your location, price and amenities, and let us shop for you, saving you time and effort.
- Personalized service in showing you homes of your choice and also previewing property to help find you just the right home.
- Top Professional Realtor negotiating for you on the purchase of your home.
- Ensure that you follow the time lines in the purchase agreement to protect your contract.
- Help you with scheduling inspections and insurance companies.
- Provide you with information on schools and flood zones.
- Attends closing with you so that you are sure you understand everything.
- Hands you the keys to your new home – at no cost to you!